and this doesn't strike you as odd?

Friday, September 08, 2006

the great leap forward

For those of you who formerly worried about the weird disparity between my comments and the timestamp (eg one day I claimed to be off to bed at about noon), I have now ventured through the settings section of my toolbar (don't worry, I took plenty of sandwiches) and reset the time zone to Africa Bujumbura.
So it's not like I don't go out of my way to make life better for my readership.
That's you lot....

.....hello???

4 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Violet Socks said…

    GMT too pedestrian for you?

    I had to go look up the timezone for Bujumbura and I'm outraged. I have to subtract 6 hours instead of 4? That's simply unreasonable.

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger witchy-woo said…

    I am so relieved!

    There was I, thinking you were a tad strange... *tuts*

     
  • At 4:46 AM, Blogger manxome said…

    See, I knew you couldn't have meant me, as I couldn't have formerly worried if I wasn't formerly reading your blog. Or formally, for that matter. You must have been referring to your other three readers!

    I'm saying "hello" back, though, because I like to go out of my way to make life better for my writership.

    We have so much in common!

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger simply wondered said…

    VS - damn right, lady! Prose this good demands a little effort. Must get an atlas...
    Manxome - oh my God - you're right: I have three other reders. Woo hoo!!! And let's not forget those other spam posts. Governments have been built on less - and particularly religion. Pamphlet anyone?
    I would be flattered to think I have something in common with you.
    He preens.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home